Even after years of developing websites for money, fun, sheer boredom, or blackmail, I had no interest whatsover in putting up anything about me.
And for many reasons:
- I’m naturally paranoid. Nothing scares me more than the words: “So you’re Chette.“
- I was (un)lucky enough to have friends who happen to be strong privacy advocates. Google revealed more than enough, thank you.
- I’m obesessive compulsive (wonders of wonders, I finally admitted it). It took me weeks just to decide on the font face, color combination, and table width.
I am still having nightmares that someone changed all my fonts and replaced them with Comic Sans.
- I didn’t know where to start.
Coward no more:
- Maybe it’s because of Friendster, where old friends have been leaving persistent messages, asking why “my website is down.”
- Maybe I just want to jump in the bandwagon — after all, every Pepe, Pilar, and Procopio have his own blog or personal website nowadays.
- Or maybe I just realized I have to get over this. (Sigh. I hate growing up.)
Without further ado, allow me to present to you chette.com.
Ito na po. Gawa na po. And with all sincerity, I hope you enjoy your stay.