My little girl is going to baby school!
We paid a visit to The Little Gym, and found out that they have a class for her age group called “Bugs.”
Can you tell how excited I am? I’m honestly running out of activities for our 8 month old. Plus I’m an insecure mom who always worry that the baby is getting bored.
Huge! One half of the place has floor mats, balance beams, parallel & uneven bars. The other half is dedicated to a room outfitted like a classroom, supposedly for their preschool classes.
White people! When we arrived, the Birds class were in session, and almost all the students were foreigners!
We’re taking a trial class in the next couple of weeks, but we’re already pretty sure we’re enrolling for the full course. The teacher we met was an absolute darling, and Gabby loved the new place (meaning, she banged her hands on every little object).
I’m soooo happy that The Little Gym is not in a mall. No offense to Gymboree lovers, but there’s just something about malls & babies that stresses me out.
And it gets better: The Little Gym is actually just a block away from where we live. Mommy can push the little munchkin in her stroller! Hah!
Some additional info
- Bugs class is for 6 months to 10 months of age
- Classes are once a week for the Bugs class (either the Friday or Sunday class)
- Classes start on September 13, 2015, and ends December 2015.
- Tuition fee is P15,080, plus an annual membership fee of P1,960.
- We can take a trial class for P600, which is deducted from the tuition fee should we decide to enroll.
- Unlike Gymboree, The Little Gym is not open for play time. It is strictly open for their classes.